Recently we’ve been to the Alfresco DevCon 2019. DevCon 2019 is an international developer conference entirely dedicated to Alfresco technologies
The conference was held on January 29-31, 2019 in Edinburgh Scotland. FlexSolution was represented there as a Silver sponsor.
Here are the top things we were excited about the most:
- the fact that there were more than 60 sessions a lot of speakers
- the atmosphere was focused on technical demos, best practices, and in-depth discussions from multiple experts
- the organizers provided Alfresco developers access to practical knowledge, use cases, and real-word techniques
- several training opportunities
- the ability to take part in the conference for both rookie developers and well-experienced ones
All the three days were full of activity. And a tight schedule left us no chance to feel bored.
The conference was more than a success, since the meeting room was always (according to the feedback from our colleagues and photos that you can see on the Internet) full, which means problems for discussion and answers to the questions posed were relevant. Most reports were devoid of "emptiness".
The organization of the conference, in our opinion, was flawless, representatives of the organizers, starting from the management and continuing with everyone who participated in that crew, were always available, transparent and coordinated actions of everyone were convinced that everything is always in order! Maybe this is due to the venue? But if seriously, thank you so much for the #AlfrescoDevCon 2019!